The Plastics Compounding Marketadmin
The North American market for thermoplastic compounds reached 87.33 billion pounds in 2014. This market is expected to grow from 88.78 billion pounds in 2015 to 100.2 billion pounds by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% over the next five years.
This report provides:
• An overview of the plastics compounding market.
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
• Coverage of the major thermoplastic resins and thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs); the resins include high-density polyethylene (HDPE), low-density polyethylene (LDPE), linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), polypropylene, polystyrene, and engineering thermoplastics (ETPs): the major representatives being nylons, polycarbonates, polyacetals, PET, and PBT; the report also includes bio compounds, or plastics that are made from plants instead of hydrocarbons.
• Identifications of major resin producers, key plastics processors, and independent compounders, along with activities, product lines, and estimated sales for the major independent compounders.
• Reviews of key plastics additives used in plastics compounding and advances in plastics compounding machinery/equipment.
• Information on major fillers/reinforcements.
• Developments in carbon fiber and carbon nanotubes, and advances in natural fibers. Filler Masterbatch as well
NORTH AMERICAN MARKET VOLUME FOR THERMOPLASTIC COMPOUNDS BY TYPE OF COMPOUNDER, 2014-2020